Released: Patch v0.1.2
Below is the list of changes made in this patch:
- Changed game save structure. Game files are now saved in users my documents/CarsWithGuns folder as a .save file.
- Added user preferences save file to same folder as .save file. Can now store custom preferences for up to 4 players.
- Added Steam Cloud support.
- Integrated mesh destruction and fracturing system.
- Fixed player preferences not saving correctly.
- Fixed split-screen drop in toggling different user graphic preferences. Player can now save different settings that will change depending on player count in-game.
- Fixed lighting issues on prehistoric arena.
- Fixed default starting map to be set correctly.
- Adjusted garage shaders for better visual quality and performance.
- Adjusted texture map packing and resolution for better visual quality and performance.
CarsWithGuns_v0.1.2.zip 621 MB
Dec 17, 2017
Get Cars with Guns: Its About Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.